Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) – Asia’s largest mobile industry gathering is making a foray into India with GMIC Bangalore on September 26th, 2014.
GMIC Bangalore will bring together mobile industry executives, experts, entrepreneurs and developers at Vivanta by Taj – Yeshwantpur in Bangalore. The latest edition of GMIC Beijing in May attracted more than 20,000 attendees. In addition to Beijing and Bangalore, GMIC is also hosted in San Francisco and Tokyo.
With the theme of “The Next Wave of Mobile”, GMIC Bangalore will explore the current and emerging trends, technologies and business models in India’s burgeoning mobile internet industry. The smartphone market in India is the 3rd largest in the world and is slated to exceed the size of the U.S. market by the end of this year.
GMIC is organized by GWC, a membership organization which serves as a platform for mobile industry executives to build connections and trust with other mobile industry leaders across the globe.
- Sachin Bansal, CEO, Flipkart
- Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi
- Hugo Barra, Global VP, Xiaomi
- Yu Yong Fu, CEO, UCWeb and Alibaba UC Mobile Business group President
- Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote
- Fu Sheng, CEO, Cheetah Mobile
- Vishal Gondal, Founder & CEO, GOQii Inc
- Hong-Jiang Zhang, CEO, Kingsoft
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, CEO,Paytm
- Sasha Mirchandani, Founder/Chairman Kae capital, Co-founder Mumbai Angels
- Nitish Mittersian, CEO, Nazara Games
- Dippak Khurana, CEO, Vserv.mobi
- Karthik Reddy, Co-founder, Blume Ventures
GMIC Bangalore will include an expo which will showcase products and services from mobile companies and startups. As part of GMIC Bangalore, GWC is also organizing G-Trip, an executive trip for mobile industry leaders who will visit Indian mobile and IT companies.
The Startup Journal is offering Exclusive Silver passes (value of $200) for developers and startup folks in collaboration with GMIC. Please contact us at email@example.com or +91 7205805153 for the passes and queries related to GMIC.